KNX RF/TP Coupler 673.1 secure
The KNX RF/TP Coupler 673.1 secure is a compact KNX radio coupler. It connects KNX RF devices of a radio line with the KNX Bus Twisted Pair. The device has an extended filter table for main group 0 … 31. The coupler supports long frames and is compatible with the ETS® software ETS 5 or higher.
The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes. The LEDs indicate operating conditions as well as communication errors on the KNX bus. The power is supplied via the KNX bus (main line).
The device supports KNX Data Security. The functionality of Security Proxy and Segment Coupler is only supported with the ETS 6 database.
- Housing: transparent plastic (ABS)
- Matches in a standard flush-mounted box
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 18 mm
- Weight: approx. 20 g
Controls and indicators
- 2 buttons and 3 LEDs (multicolor)
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Medium RF/TP
- KNX Security (AES-128) (incl. Security Proxy)
- KNX Segment Coupler
- Extended filter table
for main group 0 … 31
- Buffer: 2 x 20 telegrams
- KNX Long Frames
- KNX Bus approx. 10 mA
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Internal antenna
- KNX RF, ISM Band 868,3 MHz, FSK
- Output power: 6 dBm