KNX RF Blue IO 553 CC secure
The KNX RF Blue IO 553 CC secure is a compact RGB / RGBW / Tunable White dimming actuator with 4 constant current dimming outputs.
The dimming actuator can be used e.g. for LED panels or stripes with RGB / RGBW / Tunable White configuration or as 4 independent dimmer channels. Every configuration allows controlling the channel by switching, rel. dimming and dimming value.
Several comfort functions are integrated as well, including scenes, slumber fading, staircase light and sequencer.
Two push buttons and five LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state.
In addition to the output channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
The KNX RF Blue IO 553 CC secure only supports KNX RF S Mode. The device supports KNX Data Security.
- Housing: Transparent plastic
- Dimensions: 132 x 46 x 20 mm
- Weight: approx. 75 g
Controls and indicators
- 2 buttons and 5 LEDs (multicolor)
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Pluggable screw connector (2 poles) for power supply
- Pluggable screw connectors (3 poles) for dimming channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Cross-section of connectors: 1.5 … 2.5 mm²
- Integrated antenna
- With 48 V⎓, approx. 9 mA with no load
Output (dimming actuator)
- Dimmer for LEDs with constant current input
- Supply voltage: 12 … 48 V⎓
- Max. output voltage < Supply voltage
- Max. configurable load current: 500 mA each channel (channels can be bundled)
- Max. Pout: 96 W
- KNX RF, ISM Band 868,3 MHz, FSK
- Output power: 14 dBm