KNX RF Blue IO 552 CV secure
The KNX RF Blue IO 552 CV secure is a compact RGB / RGBW / Tunable White dimming actuator with 4 PWM outputs.
The dimming actuator can be used e.g. for LED panels or stripes with RGB / RGBW / Tunable White configuration or as 4 independent dimmer channels. Every configuration allows controlling the channel by switching, rel. dimming and dimming value.
Several comfort functions are integrated as well, including scenes, slumber fading, staircase light and sequencer.
Two push buttons and five LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state.
In addition to the output channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
The KNX RF Blue IO 552 CV secure only supports KNX RF S Mode. The device supports KNX Data Security.
- Housing: Transparent plastic
- Dimensions: 132 x 46 x 20 mm
- Weight: approx. 75 g
Controls and indicators
- 2 buttons and 5 LEDs (multicolor)
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Pluggable screw connector (2 poles) for power supply
- Pluggable screw connectors (3 poles) for dimming channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Cross-section of connectors: 1.5 … 2.5 mm²
- Integrated antenna
- With 24 V⎓, approx. 10 mA with no load
Output (dimming actuator)
- Dimmer for LEDs with constant voltage input
- PWM (frequency 480 / 600 Hz)
- Supply voltage: 12 … 24 V⎓
- Max. load current: 6 A total, freely distributable
- Max. Pout: 144 W
- KNX RF, ISM Band 868,3 MHz, FSK
- Output power: 14 dBm