Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
Professional from the idea to the product – without the hassle of a big corporation.
Weinzierl Engineering GmbH is a young and dynamic company with modern orientation, participatory leadership and a lot of scope for the development of its employees.
Everyone on our team works like their own responsibility, entrepreneurial thinking, and has joy together to develop and implement innovative ideas.
Start with Weinzierl
Regardless of whether you are college student and beginner or already have some years of work experience – you find the right entry. Here you can get an overview of all open positions at Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
And in case you have not found the right job offer among our open positions you can send an unsolicited application which are also welcome.
We are looking forward receiving your application by mail inlcuding your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Please send your application to:
Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
Dr. Thomas Weinzierl
84508 Burgkirchen an der Alz
Software Developer (m/f/d)
We develop and manufacture devices for building automation technology. For the expansion of our team we are looking for software developer (m/f/d) at our location in Burgkirchen (greater Burghausen area):
- Study of electrical engineering, computer science
- or equivalent
Areas of responsibility
- Development for Windows / Linux / embedded
- (C/C++, Qt, Python, HTML5, etc.)
- Bus systems (KNX, Modbus, DMX)
- Wireless (EnOcean, KNX RF)
What we offer
- Friendly and familiar team
- Flexible working hours
- Secure workplace
- Varied activities
- Performance-related pay
What are you up to?
If software development is more than just a job for you, we look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application. We will gladly answer any open questions.
Internship or thesis (m/f/d)
We can offer dedicated students (m/f) an attractive internship or a topic for a thesis (Master-Thesis/Diplomarbeit) in Burgkirchen (Greater Burghausen area).
- Acquisition and processing of an independent part of a current issue advance development
- Development, evaluation and selection of solution alternatives for implementing the technical requirements
- Creation of simulations, calculations and prototypes to verify the results
- You study mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or a related subject and have already completed your undergraduate studies very well
- You have technical skills and a very good technical understanding
- Strong commitment, team spirit and experimentation you have already made in your studies or in practice to the test..
What are you going to do?
Desire for new challenges? Weinzierl looking forward to you and your application. We are happy to answer open questions.