KNX IO 411
The KNX IO 411 (4Ii) is a compact binary input with 4 channels to control lights, shutter etc. with conventional switches or contacts. Inputs are designed for dry contacts.
Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state.
In addition to the input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 50 g
- two keys for on device settings
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 1 and 2
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 3 and 4
Input channels (Binary in)
- Contact voltage: SELV
- wire length 20 m