KNX IO 510.1 secure (2O)
The KNX IO 510.1 secure (2O) is a compact switching actuator with 2 bi-stable relay outputs. The actuator provides the function for universal outputs including scene control, timer, staircase lightning and to control heating valves (PWM for thermoelectric valve drives).
Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state. In addition to the output channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
The device supports KNX Data Security, but may also used without it.
- Housing: plastic (PC)
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 65 g
- two keys for local device control
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 5 (or higher)
- Support of KNX Security
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for actuator channel 1
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for actuator channel 2
Output channels (actuator)
- Relay type: 250V~ / 10A, bi-stable
Depending on load type (capacitive / inductive)
the switching power can be reduced significantly.