KNX IO 511.1 secure (1O2I)
The KNX IO 511.1 secure (1O2I) is a compact switching actuator with 1 bi-stable output and 2 binary inputs. The actuator provides the function for universal outputs including scene control, timer, staircase lighting and heating valves (PWM for thermoelectric valve drives).
The inputs can be connected to conventional switches with
an external voltage of 12 to 230 V.
In ex-factory settings the inputs are connected internally to the actuator. The actuator combined with input B1 serves as a latching relay. Input B2 is used for zero crossing detection.
Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state. In addition to the output and input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
The device supports KNX Data Security.
- Housing: plastic (PC)
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 60 g
- two keys for local device control
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 5 (or higher)
- Support of KNX Security
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for actuator channel 1
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary inputs
Output channel (Actuator)
- Relay type: 230V~ / 16A, bi-stable
Depending on load type (capacitive / inductive)
the switching power can be reduced significantly.
Input channels (Binary in)
- Voltage: 12 .. 230 V=~
- Current: < 1 mA