Multi IO Extension Shutter 592
The Multi IO Extension 592 for shutter has been specially developed for the control of blinds and shutters. The double relay is connected to only one output of a KNX Multi IO 570 or KNX IP Multi IO 580. The direction control of the relay outputs is performed automatically by the KNX Multi IO by a defined voltage interruption of the holding current.
The outputs are electro-mechanically locked against each other to prevent a motor defect. The Multi IO Extension 592 has an integrated fuse to protect high-quality equipment.
Standard relays for Multi IO Extension 592
- Art.-Nr. 5346
EAN: 42 6026277 346 3
- Contact material: AgSnO2
- Input 24 V
- Output 230 V / 1A
- Delivery unit: 10 pcs.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 50 g
Indicator and fuse
- LED (green) show direction
- Glass fuse 5x20mm, 6 A
- Screw terminal (2 poles) for 24 V⎓ input
- Screw terminal (3 poles) for 230 V∿ output
- Input voltage (signal) 24 V⎓
- Fuse 6 A
- Relay type: 250 V∿ / 6 A, bi-stable
Depending on load type (capacitive or inductive) the switching power can be reduced significantly.