The KNX RS-485 Gateway Platform 88X is used to connect devices with RS-485 Interface to KNX bus. Since no standard RS-485 protocol is defined, the application must be created specifically for the necessary requirements. This includes the implementation of the corresponding telegram format for RS-485 and the definition of the required group objects on the KNX side. For this, an individual database for the ETS can be created.
KNX RS-485 Gateway Platform 88X
The KNX RS-485 Gateway Platform 88X is especially suitable to develop OEM products. For the individual connection of your system, please contact Weinzierl Engineering.
- Housing: Plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 18 mm
- Weight: approx. 45 g
- Leerning key for KNX
- Specific keys on customer’s demand
- Learn LED (red)
- Signal LEDs (multicolour) for KNX connection and communication
- KNX-Side: The device is supplied by KNX bus.
- Current consumption: ca. 5 mA
- RS-485-Side: The device needs supply voltage of 12-24 V DC
- Power consumption: < 200 mW
- KNX: KNX connector
- RS-485-connector with supply voltage: Screw-type terminal, 4-pole