KNX USB Interface Module 322
The KNX USB Module 322 is a data interface between a PC or laptop and the KNX installation bus. It can be used as a programming interface for ETS® Software Version 3 (or higher) and supports KNX long frames. Long telegrams enable a faster download to devices that can receive these telegrams. The LEDs on the module indicate the operating status and communication errors on the bus. The USB connector is galvanic isolated from the KNX bus.
Notes for developers: In addition to the telegram inter-face via cEMI, the KNX USB Module 322 includes a com-plete KNX Stack with communication objects and BAOS protocol V2. Thus, the Module offers the possibility to extend devices with USB connection to full KNX devices, which can even be programmed by ETS.
- Dimensions: 39.2 x 14.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 g
- Installation: Must be mounted into an appropriate enclosure before connecting to USB or KNX.
- Signal-LED 1 (multicolor) for USB connection
- Signal-LED 2 (multicolor) for KNX connection
- USB < 10 mA
- KNX < 5 mA
- KNX: KNX connector (pins 1 mm)
or 2.54 mm pin headers (2 poles)
- USB: 2.54 mm pin headers (4 poles)
- Delivery without pin headers