KNX IP Router 750
The KNX IP Router forwards telegrams between different lines via LAN (IP) as a fast backbone and thus this device can replace a KNX line coupler. The KNX IP Router can also be used in ETS3 and ETS4 as a programming interface. There are two ways to assign an IP-address, get the IP-address from a DHCP-server or configure it with ETS (as ETS parameter). It has an external 12 V to 24 V Power Supply or can alternatively be powered via Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 2 TE
Learning key for KNX
- Lerning LED (red)
- Signal LED (green) for KNX
- Signal LED (green) for LAN
- 10BaseT (10Mbit/s)
- External power supply 12-24V AC or 12-30V DC
- Alternative: 'Power-over-Ethernet'
- Power consumption: < 800 mW
- KNX connector
- LAN RJ-45 socket
- Screw connector for power supply