KNX IP Interface 730The KNX IP Interface 730 can be used as an interface for accessing the KNX via IP. This device can be used in ETS3 and ETS4 as a programming interface. You can access the KNX Bus from every knot of your LAN. Furthermore, the KNX IP Interface 730 allows you to program the Bus over the Internet. There are two ways to assign an IP address, get the IP address from a DHCP-server or configure it with ETS (as ETS parameter). The interface has an external 12 V to 24 V Power Supply or can alternatively be powered via Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 2 TE
- Learning key for KNX
- Lerning LED (red)
- Signal LED (green) for KNX
- Signal LED (green) for LAN
- 10BaseT (10Mbit/s)
- External power supply 12-24V AC or 12-30V DC
- Alternative: 'Power-over-Ethernet'
- Power consumption: < 800 mW
- KNX connector
- LAN RJ-45 socket
- Screw connector for power supply